In the Advertising and Marketing Communications Management program, you'll:
- Learn the entire advertising process, including creative development, research, developing strategies, campaign planning, production, and media planning and buying;
- Learn to produce content within the range of advertising genres;
- Gain the ability to tell clients' stories with persuasive advertising;
- Plan and develop campaigns on multiple platforms;
- Develop your instincts and strategic abilities while meeting deadlines in a professional and creative environment;
- Be led by a team of seasoned advertising instructors who possess vast industry expertise;
- Complete your training with an industry field placement, during which you'll acquire experience in the day-to-day activities of the advertising world.